We are currently looking for Bar Managers to join our team. Potential candidates must have a minimum of two years of related experience in a resort, hotel or cruise line.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Ensures the smooth running of the department on a day-to-day basis
• Improves and maintains sales and profitability and reduces/eliminates guest complaints
• Approves and oversees all bar requisitions, inventories, bar par levels, transfers, cocktail parties, time and locations, cost control, opening/closing bar hours, and working schedules
• Responsible for cost containment through the proper use, handling and maintenance of records, reports, supplies and equipment
• Provides all bar sales and cost reports
• Directs, coaches, supports, supervises and evaluates the performance of all direct reports
• Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of all ships' bars, lounges, service bars and bar storage areas
• Minimum of five years experience in a related management position within the beverage department of a four or five star resort, hotel or cruise line
• Completion of high school or basic education equivalency required
• Ability to speak, read, and write English clearly and distinctly
• All International applicants must have the ability to obtain Visas
• Meet physical requirements including ability to participate in emergency life-saving drills and training.