We are currently searching for Casino Dealers to join our team! This position has a six month onboard contract. Successful candidates will be considered for regular Casino Dealer assignments based on their successful performance.
Make the entire world your playground. Join our dynamic team as a Dealer aboard the exciting floating casinos and resorts our cruise line has to offer. Deal Blackjack in Barcelona, Roulette in Monaco, or Caribbean Stud in Aruba and interact with guests from every corner of the world. If you are done gambling with your future, we have a jackpot position for you. Remember, working with us is more than a job, it's a career!
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Proof of completion of approved dealer school or international equivalency.
• Conducts all Casino table games according to established guidelines and procedures.
• Exchanges paper currency for playing chips or tokens and announces the exchanges.
• Ensures that wagers are placed before table gaming proceeds, such as cards are dealt, roulette wheel is spun, or dice are tossed.
• Accurately maintains the handling of cards, dice, chips, money and other gaming equipment at an appropriate rate to maintain the proper pace of the game.
• Informs players of the rules and regulations as the game progresses.
• Two years dealer experience conducting Blackjack, Dice, American Roulette, Caribbean Stud Poker and various other casino games.
• Ability to rapidly discern the numbers on dice, cards, wheels, etc. and determine the outcome of the game.
• Ability to communicate tactfully with guests, department heads and shipboard employees to resolve problems.
• Ability to stand for an extended period of time.
• Ability to read, write and speak English clearly and distinctly.
• All international applicants must have the ability to obtain visas when applicable.
• Must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to participate in emergency life-saving drills and required training.