Motivated and creative professional who’s main focus will be to work with the Field Sales Director to drive greater profitability at the Account and Corporate level.
• Director of Sales, Internal Sales Management Team
• Travel Agent partners,
• Groups Department
• RSSC corporate, reservations and officer/crew team
Collectively works with DOS and specific assigned accounts by maintaining communication & proactively generating revenue
• On a weekly basis meets/exceeds outbound call targets in efforts to support our sales efforts in the field and further identify sales opportunities for the company. Outbound sales calls include but are not limited to, Option pipeline calls, Agency maintenance calls, group follow up, RSSCU follow up and any other calls identified as a revenue generating opportunity.
• Responds to inquiries related to sales policy, marketing promotions and reservation issues; analyzes and evaluates possible courses of action and acts accordingly
• Manages travel agency loyalty initiatives with assigned accounts using CRM system
• Proactively works with accounts to better ensure the materialization of groups and maintains detailed records to ensure that assigned accounts’ marketing needs are met.
• Manages assigned accounts in all aspects to assist in profitability.
• Partners with Director of Sales to create and execute the strategic sales plan for assigned key accounts, including marketing plan, Co-Op spending plan, direct mail plan and other special promotions.
• Assists Directors of Sales with the creation and presentations of sales materials
• Provides analysis, budget management reporting and interpretation of reports as required.
• Educates agents and agent owners on RSSC programs, promotions and products
• Assists with trade shows, seminars, ship inspections and other sales-related functions, including sales calls as appropriate (Occasional Traveling and evening event hosting required)
• Partners with Cruise Reservations, Passenger Services and Operations to implement sales & service solutions
Job Specific Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Great and positive ATTITUDE
• Able to meet deadlines and work within a fast paced, multi-tasked environment
• High attention to detail and sense of urgency
• Proactive work ethic and team player
• Customer service oriented, professional and friendly demeanor
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
• In depth knowledge of NVS (or equivalent) reservations system
• Working knowledge of SalesForce.com CRM system
• Proficient in MS Office applications, including Power Point, Excel, Word
• Knowledge of Sales & Marketing tools and processes
• Travel / out of office visits necessary
• Strong Public Speaking skills required
Experience and Education:
• College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
• Prior experience in the travel or cruise industry, including sales or customer service. Previous sales experience with luxury consumer products a plus!
This job has expired, so you are not able to apply for it