• Process port related invoices in MXP:
• Ensure invoice is legibly scanned and processed to the correct ship, call date and agent.
• Ensure the invoice amounts, in the correct currency, and the invoice number are properly recorded in MXP
• Ensure supporting documentation is scanned into MXP (e.g. P.O. and Port Memo) and appropriately labeled for ease of identification.
• Ensure amounts charged are in-line with the forecasted amounts.
• Investigate, resolve and document actual to forecast variances prior to passing invoice on to next level of approval.
• Ensure proof of receipt of services is in supporting documentation prior to passing invoice on to the next level of approval.
• Ensure port expenses are recorded to the appropriate GL accounts
• Ensure the proper amounts are charged back to the appropriate concessioners if applicable.
• Ensure pre-paid advances are appropriately applied.
• Maintain a high level of professionalism when communicating with the port agents, shipboard staff, co-workers and management.
• Diligently follow up on outstanding invoices and agent queries.
• Identify and pursue cost savings opportunities for the organization.
• Support the other members of the port analysts’ team through assistance and mentoring when necessary.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Working knowledge of cruise industry operations preferred
• Organized, detail oriented individual able to diligently follow up on outstanding invoices and port agent queries
• Maintain a high level of professionalism when communicating with port agents, shipboard staff, co-workers and management
• Experience with Microsoft Excel
• Strong work ethic and ability to work independently, self start and meet deadlines
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written and ability to multi-task
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, and ability to work well with a team
• Strong appreciation and experience with internal controls
• Bilingual preferred
This job has expired, so you are not able to apply for it