This position is based in our Omaha, NE office.
Summary: Act as primary resource for all customer related issues pertaining to the standards, implementation and delivery of the air program.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Secure air using airline block space or free sell, adhering to cost guidelines
• Process airline schedule changes, booking and ticketing
• Monitor air travel reservations for accuracy and cost guidelines and adjust as needed for changes, cancels and ticketing
• Interact with internal departments and customers as necessary for coordination of air reservations
• Assist with interrupted services in instances of trip delay, weather, delayed ship
• Air deviations including requests for specific airlines, flights and dates
• Assist with other duties assigned by Supervisor or Manager
• Proficient on Sabre. Two years experience preferred.
• Familiar with airline policy and procedures, contract pricing
• Knowledge of cruise products
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
• Excellent customer service skills
Other Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to meet deadlines and work efficiently under pressure
• Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
• Self starter and team player
• Flexibility regarding peak-time work requirements
• Proficient in the English language
• Knowledge of World Geography
This job has expired, so you are not able to apply for it