Digital Signage and ITV Content Specialist
We are currently searching for Digital Signage and ITV Content Specialists to join our team! This position has a six month onboard contract. Successful candidates will be considered for regular Digital Signage and ITV Content Specialists assignments based on their successful performance.
A major cruise line currently requires Digital Signage and ITV Content Specialist(s). This position is responsible for all content, usage and designated users of shipwide digital signage system and also for the library and quality of on-demand videos and other media content used on the Interactive TV system.
In addition to other requirements, potential candidates should have a minimum of three years television broadcast & production experience, including graphics creation and operation, video editing, shooting, producing, program scheduling.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Chief administrator & operator of shipwide digital signage system.
- Schedule & manage content for shipwide digital signs.
- Maintain library of content for digital signage system.
- Assign privileges to designated users.
- Load and monitor on-demand video & media content for ITV system.
- Three or more years television broadcast & production experience, including graphics creation and operation, video editing, shooting, producing, program scheduling.
- Completion of undergraduate degree in one or more of the following: media arts, broadcasting, video production or graphics design.
- Ability to operate Windows and Apple computer systems.
- Strong skills in graphics programs such as Photoshop, After Affects, Illustrator, etc.
- Knowledge of computer networking - Local Area Networking
- Ability to speak English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests.
All international applicants must have the ability to obtain C1/D1 visa (and other relevant visas) when applicable
Must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to participate in emergency life-saving drills and required training.