We are looking for a 2nd Maître who will work onboard our ships. The contract duration will be 5 months for the first embarkation; if interested and with positive performance the candidate will join Company shifts and will have other opportunity to work and grow with the cruise line. The 2nd Maître will report directly to the 1st Maître and will support him to oversee continued adherence to and implementation of existing policies and procedures, continually providing positive guidance as well as hands-on leadership while delivering excellent Guests experience.
Our candidate preferably has:
· Diploma from established Hotel School;
· A minimum of two years in a senior management position in a medium size restaurant operation (80-100 seats);
· Experience in training, development and evaluation of employees on a continual basis;
· Direct experience of tablecloth service and “fine dining”;
· Computer skills, including POS systems, USPH and HACCP regulation and processes;
· Managing and controlling skills;
· Ability to work in multi-cultural environment;
· Service orientation, excellent communication skills and problem solving orientation;
· Excellent English and beyond the native language the candidate need to be above Intermediate in two additional languages (i.e. Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Mandarin).
Join Costa Cruises today: your new career has just begun.