Directly responding to the Director of Services, responsibilities include the organization of various dining outlets onboard one of our Cruise Ships.
He/she is responsible for the correct implementation of Company Procedures, while ensuring that Guest satisfaction is maintained at all times at peak levels within the dining room outlets.
He/she is actively involved in developing highly skilled personnel who applies continuously the excellence concept onboard the ships.
- have 2/3 years experience in a similar position within the hospitality industry
- have a vast food knowledge, coupled with a certificate in USPH (or similar)
- be a graduate of Hotel/Tourism/Restaurant Management School , or have completed a hotel apprenticeship
- have good computer skills
- be fluent in English (other European languages are a plus)
- have good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- be a problem solver and a team leader
Strong motivations are necessary as well as open-mindedness towards creative ideas, and innovation.