We are looking for a Pizzaiolo who will work onboard our ships. The contract duration will be 5 months for the first embarkation; if interested and with positive performance the candidate will join Company shifts and will have other opportunity to work and grow with our cruise line.
The Pizzaiolo will coordinate a team of pizza maker and supervises all kitchen operations of the pizzeria.
- assuring excellence in pizza production giving an excellent service and product to Guests and putting emphasis on cost control.;
- providing consistently speedy, professional and courteous service;
- demonstrating good leadership through staff motivation and training;
- assuring that the pizzeria is in perfect condition before start service, cleaning and sanitation must be always perfect;
- knowing all hygiene and sanitations rules and regulations relative to clearing and disinfection of the working place, of the tools and container, to the conservation of the different ingredients;
Our candidate preferably has:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required; Culinary School 2-4 year degree or foreign equivalency preferred;
- At least one or two years in similar position of an F&B outlet or shipboard;
- Excellent English;
- Creative, hands on attitude;
- Strong knowledge of all galley equipment, tools, and supplies;
- working with all crew members, within the Department, to improve their skills with continuous training;
- Leadership skills and communicational skill;
- USPH and/or HACCP knowledge.