ASSISTANT IT OFFICER
We are looking for an Assistant IT Officer who will work onboard our ships. The contract duration will be 5 months for the first embarkation; if interested and with positive performance the candidate will join Company shifts and will have other opportunity to work and grow with the cruise line.
The Hotel Assistant IT Officer will supports the IT Officer dealing with the on board Information Technology and matters. She/he helps in the overseeing of all the Information Technology and telecommunication services in close cooperation with the shore-side Information Technology Department and its Facility Management, thus guaranteeing the continuity, reliability and efficiency of those services.
Our candidate preferably has:
• Technical high school or University degree in technical studies;
• Experience in Information Technology (with particular attention to Help Desk methodologies, IT Equipment, Networking) and telecommunications;
• Good knowledge of Operating Systems (Microsoft & Unix) Networking, IT Equipment (Printers, Personal computers), Satellite communications
• Ability to work in multi-cultural environment;
• Excellent English.
• Availability for contracts of 5 months duration.
Join Costa Cruises today: your new career has just begun..