Reports directly to the Hotel Director, manages a team of 4/5 people and is responsible for the correct implementation of company procedures and the follow up of the on board cost controlling system. Accountable for both operational and administrative duties, she/he is also in charge of the accurate accomplishment of the Logistic Supervision and the management of the on board stores.
Candidate must have:
- 2/3 years work experience in the Logistic or Cost Control area of a multinational company
- University Degree in Economics or Science
- Good computer skills and fluent English (Spanish is a plus)
- Good organisation and accounting skills and personal attributes of precision and problem solving
- Hotel experience is considered a plus.