HOTEL MAINTENANCE OFFICER
We are looking for a Hotel Maintenance Officer who will work onboard our ships. The contract duration will be 5 months for the first embarkation; if interested and with positive performance the candidate will join Company shifts and will have other opportunity to work and grow with the cruise line.
The Hotel Maintenance Officer will coordinate and organize all the hotel maintenance interventions and technical supplies for the Hotel section of the ship.
Our candidate preferably has:
- Technical high school or University degree in technical studies;
- Relevant experience of at least 5 years in out-fitting or ship building;
- Computer and software skills;
- Good knowledge of materials;
- Ability to manage a team which works on furniture, flooring, tiling, carpeting, fittings maintenance works;
- Managing and controlling skills;
- Previous responsibility of the inventory.
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment;
- Excellent English.
- Availability for contracts of 5 months duration.
Apply today by sending us your CV.
Join Costa Cruises today: your new career has just begun