Recruiters: Login Create an account Job seekers: Login Create an account
HEAD/ 1° PASTRYMAN
Directly responding to the Executive Chef, responsibilities include the organisation of the Pastry section on board a ship.
He/she is responsible of receiving and ordering of goods.
He/she runs the daily Pastry operation at the highest international quality standards.
He/she ensures good working relations amongst a multi ethnical team and ensures that the personnel working in the same section is properly trained.
He/she will have:
- 2/3 years work experience in a similar position in hotel or on board
- Fast knowledge in Pastry handling. A USPH certificate is appreciated as well as exposure to large-scale operations.
- Graduate of Hotel/Tourism School
- Basic computer skills, fluency in English (other European languages are a plus)
- Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills and personal attributes of flexibility and willingness to integrate. Strong motivation and team player skills are also necessary.