Reports directly to the Chief Adult Animator, is a member of the adult animation team with specific sport skills. He/she has to develop the sports, animation and entertainment program and supervise the sports activities in the sports area.
- socializing with Guests during their time on board: first embark and final debark of Guests, excursion disembarkations, the various cocktails during the cruise, the theme parties….
- paying particular attention to Guests travelling alone, who might have more difficulties fitting into shipboard’s life.
- being available to address all Guests’ needs, providing them with detailed information about the various On Board Revenue services. Being constantly informed of each and every aspect of the cruise product in all services, and in the eventuality of any changes
- publicizing the various entertainment and Cruise Staff activities, trying to involve Guests in active or passive participation, following their typology and their needs.
- cooperating with the organization of activities which promote and enhance the various services on board, the excursions and the concessionaries, in order to ensure a positive revenue come-back.
- making the most of materials available for the Cruise Staff (scenery, costumes...etc…).
- Prepares what is necessary for the various activities well in advance, paying attention to details, using things in a correct and efficient way.
- organizing and developing the various sporting activities as per programme and instructions from superiors during the day, while during the evening taking part in the various activities offered by the adult Cruise Staff.
- being directly responsible for the sports area and for the specific materials.
- always keeping updated on the most popular sport activities and on everything that will most please Guests who want to have fun and get the most out of the vacation.
- preparing all the necessary for the various activities well in advance, paying attention to details, using things in a correct and efficient way.
- showing ability to work in groups and contributing to create a positive atmosphere interacting constructively with colleagues. Communicating efficiently with superiors, conveying to them ideas and new proposals according to daily observation in dealing with Guests.
- cooperating with the Chief Children Animator to organize and propose special sport activities for children and teens.
- helping the Children and Teen Animation in some activities or services.
- being called to familiarize with general On Board Revenue services.
- pursuing a personal soft skill enhancement in On Board Revenues awareness and sales focus and drive.
- delivering clear and effective On Board Revenue communication to the Guest.
- being operative in On Board Revenue sales activities.
- being properly trained on all On Board Revenue Duties & Tasks by the Head Department.
Candidate must have:
- Age between 20 and 30 years
- Good knowledge of at least two foreign languages (English/Italian/French/German/Spanish)
- Good skills in interaction with guests
- Sport’s certificate
- Good presence without excessive marks
- Good team player
- Good presence and health