Shore Excursion Manager
We are currently seeking Shore Excursions Managers to join our team. This position has an exciting responsibility to manage our onboard Shore Excursions Program and deliver excellent guest service, while maintaining established quality goals. Potential candidates should have at least two years of shipboard experience in a shore excursions or guest relations capacity.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintains highest level of guest satisfaction by managing inventory of available tours for guests, preparing tour information, delivering tour talk to audiences, addressing tour sales and refund issues, sharing knowledge of ship information, and monitoring tours and rotations for efficiency
- Directs, coaches, supports, supervises and evaluates performance of the Assistant Shore Excursion Manager, while managing assignment of duties and managing various assigned work stations
- Responsible for maintaining and generating: tour sales budgeted figures, shore excursion video and re-writes, revenue reports, tender operations with shipboard senior management and training of new staff and point of sale terminals (POS)
- Meets with Tour Operators in the ports, various departmental managers for report information and attends other work-related meetings and trainings
- Ensures excellent service is provided for the highest quality guest experience
- Minimum of two years experience in Shore Excursions department on a cruise ship
- Ability to accommodate a 4 months on / 2 months off contract schedule for this onboard position.
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Ability to participate in life-saving emergency drills and required training
- Ability to read, write and speak Spanish, Italian, German, French and/or Mandarin clearly and distinctly is preferred
- Ability to read, write and speak English clearly and distinctly
All international applicants must have the ability to obtain a C1/D1 visa (and other relevant visas) when applicable