Production Manager - Luxury Cruise Line
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Entertainment team in the role of Production Manager. You will oversee the technical delivery of sound, lighting and automation in our impressing main theatres and manage a talented Production team to ensure effective delivery of all onstage entertainment. From evening production shows, guest lecturers, quizzes and cabaret, to musical programmes, sports and exterior deck activities, we stage a wide range of entertainment and leisure activities that enhance the entertainment product and passenger experience.
You will be responsible for the technical expenditure and revenue through effective maintenance of equipment, cost effective uses of resources, ordering and managing stock and seeking revenue opportunities. You will ensure the Production department is compliant by having strong knowledge of Health & Safety and experience of working with risk assessments.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading Cruise brands. Life on board involves working 10 hours a day, 7 days a week for the time that you are on board. Your 10 hours will be split between morning, afternoon and evening activities.
To be considered a suitable applicant for this role you will:
- Have the relevant industry qualification in sound, lighting or automation and/or relevant work experience
- Have experience working in large venues, a live theatre environment, and with individual acts
- Experience managing a team
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and be adept at building strong and credible relationships
- Work well under pressure, prioritising and delegating effectively where necessary