Loyalty and Future Cruise Sales Manager
Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager, you will be accountable for the following:
- Increase revenue through enhancing the customers experience by up selling to higher cabin grade’s and offering loyalty packages.
- Converting customers from each Cruise to booking another cruise to achieve sales targets
- Looking after the loyalty club members onboard their designated ship
- Acting as a key point of contact for passengers with queries regarding their cruise experience
- Providing the best possible standards of service
- Have exceptional product knowledge
The ultimate responsibility for the Loyalty and Future Cruise Sales Manager onboard is to ensure each cruise target is met or exceeded, thereby effectively contributing to our overall fleet target of 14% onboard future cruise commitment. This will be achieved by offering a consultative and tailored sales approach relevant for the demographic of each cruise.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity you will:
- Be an experienced & successful sales person
- Ideally come from a leisure and tourism background
- Be able to confidently drive more sales interest from existing customers through comprehensive presentations, marketing activities and arranging/hosting social functions
- Have the ability to interpret passenger reports as well as develop strong sales strategies and measure your own achievements.
We require an individual who can work in accordance with our reservations system to produce accurate and fare quotations. You will also be able to identify improvements to sales strategies and feedback successes to our shore side office, ensuring excellent communication to all departments to achieve the shared goal.
In return, we are offering you an opportunity to see the world and a competitive and potentially tax free salary. You will be on a 6 month on, 2 months leave contract.
Rate of pay:£1,956 per month
Contract length:6 months on 2 months off contract
Single cabin privilege and potentially tax free salary