Assistant Food & Beverage Manager - Upscale Cruise Line
The Assistant Food and Beverage Manager assists in the management of all onboard food and beverage areas to achieve the highest levels of customer service, revenue generation, and control operational costs, consistent with the Company’s Core Values and brand strategy.
The Food & Beverage Assistant Manager’s role is overall responsible for the food & beverage operation aboard a 5-star rated cruise vessels and plays a mission critical role in the efficient management and delivery of all food and beverage services with the purpose to provide the highest level of service to both external and internal customers while maintaining a cost effective operation that meets budget targets and achieves or exceeds all other objectives set by the company.
- The successful candidate must have at least five (5) years of progressive food & beverage experience whereby at least three years as Assistant Food & Beverage on board a cruise ship.
- Five star luxury shore side properly experience is preferred but not a must.
- The candidate must have a proven track record in building, leading and motivating high-performance teams of professionals of different national and cultural backgrounds.
- High School Diploma, GED or international equivalent is required. Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in F&B or hospitality management is preferred.
- Proven ability to manage a demanding workload, balance multiple tasks and switch gears while maintaining priorities.
- Self-initiative and resourcefulness to develop well-planned strategies and achieve goals within tight timelines.
- Comfortable and competent using technology in a business setting.
- Adept to sanitation standards promulgated by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) through its Vessel Sanitation Program (VSP).