Bartender - Upscale Major Cruise Line
The Bartender is responsible for providing quality bar service to every passenger in alignment with Company standards to delight and serve our passengers while maximizing revenue.
- Responsible for providing beverage service in accordance with the Company standards while also incorporating excellent sales techniques to generate revenue for the Bar Department.
- Responsible for the immediate supervision of the Bar Waiters and other personnel assigned to their particular bar area.
- Maintains inventory levels, cleanliness and organization for assigned bar.
- Must be able to work in a public bar and lounge, service bar and crew bar. In order to consistently exceed guest expectations and provide the highest level of products and services, additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
• Minimum one year experience as a Bartender for a large cruise ship or high-volume luxury hotel or resort.
• Functional Expertise:
- Experience with high-volume bar operations
- Experience with maintaining bar inventories
- Working knowledge of point of sales systems
- Good knowledge of USPH/FDA regulations
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent suggestive selling techniques