Recruiters: Login Create an account Job seekers: Login Create an account
Computer System Specialist - Upscale Cruise Line
The Computer System Specialist is responsible in this role for assisting the Computer Officer with support, upkeep, and maintenance of I.T. hardware, software, and network connectivity and ensuring I.T. equipment repairs and maintenance are carried out in a timely manner.
- Must have some formal training in related IT hardware and software.
- A minimum of one years of practical experience dealing with IT systems with direct contact with application users, operation experience and systems administration.
- Must be able to do troubleshooting and repair of pc & printer hardware.
- Minimum Associate Degree in Computer Science and/or related field from an accredited college or university and/or equivalent experience.
- Performs daily, voyage, monthly and other computer operations as detailed in Run Books and other documents.
- Supports all shipboard users to keep workstations in working condition, including PC workstations, Point Of Sale terminals, cabling systems, servers and related hardware. User requests must be responded to promptly during normal working hours and extended hours may be required as needed for mission critical systems support.