Boutiques Sales Associate for Makor Upscale Criuse Line
The Boutique sales Associate is an entry level retail position and you will be successful by presenting a unique retail experience at sea in line with the Company's brand strategy, enhanced with excellent customer service, while achieving or exceeding budgeted financial goals.
Be the Consummate Host by presenting a unique retail experience at sea in line with the Company's brand strategy, enhanced with excellent customer service, while achieving or exceeding budgeted financial goals.
-Understanding of the foundation of customer service; ability and willingness to excel in delivering outstanding service to our passengers.
-Motivation to excel in all aspects of job duties and responsibilities.
- Personable communicator with outstanding social skills and a warm, friendly, and caring personality.
-Willingness to embrace all Company values and Service Credo and lead by example.
-Commitment to continuously display and deliver genuine care to our passengers and staff and surprise and delight them throughout their cruise experience.
-Ability to adapt and adjust to a variety of circumstances.
- Always provides a positive first impression to every passenger through a warm, welcoming individual greeting and professional appearance.
- Reliably recognizes past passengers and thanks them for being with us again.
- Interacts with every passenger, observing and identifying passengers' preferences and adjusting service accordingly, anticipating passengers’ needs, and engaging in conversation while showing genuine interest at all times.
- Always responds immediately to any service issues, escalating to a supervisor as appropriate.
- Nurtures a memorable connection with every passenger by remaining engaged through completion of service.
Previous retail experience is required.