Assistant Inventory Officer
- Assists the Inventory Officer in all functions, taking his functions when necessary, producing professionally typed documents on board and ship-to-shore communications.
- providing every day to prepare the Daily Food Cost, checking if the value of...
INVENTORY COMPLIANCE OFFICER
LINE MANAGER: MASTER
The Inventory Compliance Officer carries out auditing activities, collects data related to the on-board costs and stocks in order to provide structured reports concerning the vessel’s procurement and logistic op...
Works under the guidance of the Storekeeper. Assists in the maintenance of all assigned food storerooms.
In order to consistently exceed guest expectations and provide the highest levels of product and services, additional dutie...
Financial Controller f/m
The language on board with the passengers is German. Therefore, an excellent knowledge of German language is compulsory as well as fluent business English. Please see German job description:
- Verantwortung für den leistungs- ...
Major cruise line is now searching for Food Storekeepers. Food Storekeepers work closely with the Food & Beverage Provision Master, assisting the latter in maintaining the quality and quantity control of all food-related inventory, as well as in ...
Large cruise line is now searching for Bar Storekeepers. Bar Storekeepers work closely with the Food & Beverage Provision Master, assisting the latter in maintaining quality and quantity control of all bar-related inventory, as well as in orderin...
Large cruise company is now searching for Hotel Storekeepers. With thousands of items in food goods, furniture, linens, and more, the Inventory team plays a key role onboard our ships. Some of the key responsibilities of this team are: managing inven...
The Storekeeper’s primary responsibility is to maintain all food, chinaware, glassware, hollowware/flatware and table linen stores. This includes the organizing, receiving and issuing from these areas, ensuring accurate invento...
- Ensures efficient cleaning and sanitation of assigned provision areas within the Food & Beverage operation onboard according to Public Health / FDA / SEMS guidelines.
- In order to consistently exceed guest expectations and...
ASSIST. HOTEL STOREKEEPER-WAREHOUSE
Main duties and responsibilities
- assisting the Hotel Storekeeper during loading and offloading operation, carrying the material from the embarkation gate to the main stores.
- using the forklift, or transpallet (if able to do it) to carry the s...
1 2 3 Forward