The Inventory Controller has full responsibility for day-to-day placement and management of Purchase Orders as well as their accurate receipt aboard the vessel and into ship’s Inventory. The Inventory Controller will also be responsible for oversig...
Hotel Inventory Controller (m/w/d)
Eine herausfordernde Aufgabe als Hotel Inventory Controller in Springerposition zwischen verschiedenen Schiffen einer renommierten Deutschen Reederei erwartet Sie diesen Sommer. Kommen Sie an Bord!
- Verwaltung des Food-, Bev...
Hotel Stores Steward
- Ensure maintenance and organization of assigned store room, fridge or freezers
- Monitor temperature logs of freezer and fridges
- Ensure USPH sanitation and cleanliness standard throughout work area
Supervisor: Inventory Manager
Receives instructions from: Hotel Director, Inventory Manager, Hotel Director, Inventory Manager, Provision Master, Bottlekeeper / Assit Provision Master
PURPOSE OF POSITION
You ensure clean of F&B stores ar...
Hotel Inventory Controller w/m
- Steht dem gesamten Bereich Hotel Inventory Controlling als Entscheidungsträger vor
- Verwaltung des an Bord befindlichen Bestandes an Food, Beverages und Consumables
- Verantwortlich für Planung und Bestellung von...
Storekeeper position is responsible for maintaining the provision areas in a clean and orderly condition and support the Hotel Controller to fulfil and complete all initiatives related to loading and storing of inventoried items.
Reporting: The S...
Hotel Controller / Inventory Manager
The Hotel Controller’s primary responsibility is the management and oversight of onboard storeroom inventory and accurate reporting of inventory data. The Hotel Controller audits all invoices and requisitions of incoming and outgoing products to an...
Assistant Inventory Officer
- Assists the Inventory Officer in all functions, taking his functions when necessary, producing professionally typed documents on board and ship-to-shore communications.
- providing every day to prepare the Daily Food Cost, checking if the value of...
INVENTORY COMPLIANCE OFFICER
LINE MANAGER: MASTER
The Inventory Compliance Officer carries out auditing activities, collects data related to the on-board costs and stocks in order to provide structured reports concerning the vessel’s procurement and logistic op...
Works under the guidance of the Storekeeper. Assists in the maintenance of all assigned food storerooms.
In order to consistently exceed guest expectations and provide the highest levels of product and services, additional dutie...
1 2 3 4 Forward