Front Office / Administration Jobs
Operations Assistant - Marine
Responsibilities: Serve as Custodian for Deck Officers’ Licenses and coordinator for License renewal between ship and shore, as directed by the Master or Staff Captain and Custodian of Deck Request For Change (RFC) forms.
Keep a separate folder...
- To ensure timely production and high quality onboard printed materials and guest daily onboard program
- To implement and maintain guidelines and procedures as set out by the cruise line
- Ultimately responsible for the timely prod...
- Ensure smooth Clearance for all crew in accordance with advised Port requirements and company policies
- Ensure accurate financial reporting of crew accounting, maintenance of crew systems and payroll compliance in accordanc...
- To ensure smooth and accurate onboard financial operations;
- To manage onboard revenue’s in accordance with prescribed budgetary requirements;
- To manage revenue outlets and concessions through department heads;
- To oversee a...
- To ensure the ultimate guest experience onboard company vessels by aiding effective communication of information through all departments
- Act as central point of reference for shipboard information and services offered to g...
Guest Relations Manager
- To ensure the ultimate guest experience onboard cruise line's vessels by aiding effective communication of information through all departments
- Providing Concierge service to all guests onboard, dealing with all special reques...
The Concierge supervises and guides the Guest Service Agents in welcoming guests with a warm and friendly disposition, answering their questions, handling their complaints immediately and attending to their requests in a professional a...
The Bell Person’s main activity is to provide general assistance to guests and hotel management.
• Prints all daily programs in all languages required, and all printed materials including shore excursion ...
Onboard Cruise Consultant
The Cruise Consultant acts as company Brand Ambassador and provides information about new itineraries, new ships and new products in order to sell future cruises to on board guests.
• Understands guests’ ...
Receptionist-River Cruise Ship
Under the supervision of the front office manager, you will run the reception area and check guests in and out, as well as carry out day-to-day administrative work such as customs formalities and telephone operation.
The reception desk is the poin...
Backward 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Forward