Front Office / Administration Jobs
The responsibilities of the Crew Purser are:
- Taking care of crew account related matters.
- Crew sign-on and offs and all related aspects.
- Being in charge of crew cashbooks.
- Ordering sufficient funds in a timely manner from Financia...
- Ensuring a warm, professional and efficient service for all guests.
- Taking enquiries for ships facilities, conferencing, weddings, social events and shore excursions.
- Liaising with Hospitality Services for dinner sitting arrangements
Does international travel and excellent remuneration package float your boat?
Our company is working with an International Cruise / Travel and Tourism Operator looking to recruit a large number of experienced (minimum 2 years) Hospitality professi...
Guest Relations Supervisor
When situations arise and it is required, provide guests with answers, alternatives and solutions to issues presented.
Supervise the Guest Relations Associates in their daily duties and ensure these are completed and followed up in accordance with C...
Assistant Expedition Leader / Purser
In addition to managing the shipboard accounting, administrative and clerical duties, the Asst. Expedition Leader/Purser is the key liaison between guests, field staff, officers and crew. As directed by the Expedition Leader, the Asst. Expedition Lea...
Guest Service Agent
Rotation: 4 months on / 2 months off.
Salary: approximately USD 1,360 and up per month
Full room and board, flights paid by the company
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- inform guests about the ship's facilities, policies and procedu...
Backward 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22