Hotel Management Jobs
Guest Services Hosts
Cast-A-Way Cruise and Resort Hiring Agency is seeking GUEST SERVICES HOSTS to work onboard several big name cruise lines. Interviews will be happening all throughout 2019!
• Ensures guest satisfaction by leading the Hotel team (F&B, Revenue & Administration)
• Monitors onboard revenue to ensure projected sales and appropriate service
• Oversees all crew matters in the Hotel department...
Key areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for all hotel operations on board - supervision and coordination of all operations in the service, galley, hotel inventory controlling and administration departments
- Answerable to the shore-side manage...
Hotel Director-4 star cruise line
• 4* Cruise Line
• Hotel Director
• Excellent Salary & Package to be discussed on application
• Plus Bonus
• Contract – 4 months on, 2 off
• All travel paid etc.
Benefits: Free flights, uniform, medical cover, cruising privi...
We are currently searching for Hotel Directors to join our team! Be an instrumental part of our team when you lead and develop a team of hundreds of international hospitality professionals onboard our incredible ships. This position offers four month...
Following all relevant company policies and procedures, the Hotel Director is responsible for the efficient and safe running of all hotel operations such as: guest service, entertainment, food & beverage, on board revenue departmen...
The General Manager’s primary responsibility is to direct all aspects of the Hotel and Guest Service Operations for the ship with a focus on Resident & Guest relationships, and Staff engagement. This position ensures excelle...
- To enhance the onboard experience for each of our valued guests, ensuring that every aspect of the company brand is executed with superior precision while maintaining the exacting standards of excellence in hospitality.
- To oversee...
Following all relevant company policies and procedures, the Hotel Director is responsible for the efficient and safe running of all hotel operations such as: guest service, entertainment, food & beverage, on board revenue departments, support ser...
Hotel General Manager
We are looking for Hotel General Managers (HGM) who want to take the next step in their career and be challenged in all areas of hospitality and guest service. Our cruise line's Hotel General Managers work six to eight weeks onboard our ships an...
1 2 3 4 5 Forward