Hotel Management Jobs
Cruise Line Cruise Director/Hotel Manager
REPORTING STRUCTURE: Immediate supervisor is the Captain
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Shipboard management position overseeing all passenger relations, hotel department, and all onboard finances & paperwork.
- Management of da...
Hotel General Manager
Supervisor: Captain - Daily operation, Director of Hotel Operations - Hotel Operations Product, Standards, Policy and Procedures
Gives instructions to: Hotel Operation Department Heads
Receives instructions from: Director of Hotel Operations
Accountable to: Director of Hospitality / Senior Hotel Manager
Responsible for coordinating, supporting, and delivering an exceptional guest service for our travelers in accordance with company standards, while contributing to a positive work envi...
Hotel Manager (m/w)
- Formen und Führen einer motivierten Mannschaft
- Optimierung und Kontrolle der Service-Abläufe in allen Hotelbereichen zur Schaffung eines möglichst hohen Qualitätsstandards und zur Zufriedenheit von Gästen und Crew
Assistant Hotel Manager
Accountable to: Hotel Manager
Responsible for coordinating, supporting, and delivering an exceptional guest service for our travelers in accordance with company standards, while contributing to a positive work environment.
• Ensures guest satisfaction by leading the Hotel team (F&B, Revenue & Administration)
• Monitors onboard revenue to ensure projected sales and appropriate service
• Oversees all crew matters in the Hotel department...
- The Hotel Director reports to the Captain regarding vessel operations onboard.
- The Hotel Director reports to the Vice President Guest Experience for the Company policies and procedures.
- 4 gold stripes wit...
Cruise Ship Hotel Manager
The Hotel Manager is responsible for overseeing all staff and functions within the Hotel, Galley, and Bar departments which include guest cabins, laundry, dining room service, bar, Global Market, lounge and the galley. Also includes some shore-side g...
The Hotel Manager is responsible for the overall operations of the Hotel Department. This includes overseeing the dining room, galley, beverage program, and housekeeping, as well as all guest service needs as they relate to the Hotel Department. The ...
1 2 3 4 5 6 Forward