Hotel Management Jobs
- To enhance the onboard experience for each of our valued guests, ensuring that every aspect of the company brand is executed with superior precision while maintaining the exacting standards of excellence in hospitality.
- To oversee...
Following all relevant company policies and procedures, the Hotel Director is responsible for the efficient and safe running of all hotel operations such as: guest service, entertainment, food & beverage, on board revenue departments, support ser...
Hotel General Manager
We are looking for Hotel General Managers (HGM) who want to take the next step in their career and be challenged in all areas of hospitality and guest service. Our cruise line's Hotel General Managers work six to eight weeks onboard our ships an...
Rank/Position: Hotel Director
Vessel type or operation: Cruise
Certification & Experience: Previous exp. required
Job Type: Permanent
We are looking currently for a Hotel Director for European cruise line.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
You are in charge of the entire hotel operation onboard and guarantee fullest guest satisfaction and a pleasant working environment for all crew. You adhere to company standards and budgets.
Hotel Manager - Luxury River Cruise Line
Location: Europe, Cruise Ships / Offshore
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: Fantastic Salary in Euros – to be discussed on application
Hotel Manager - Luxury River Cruise Company
Fabulous Hotel Manager required.
• Large ...
Executive Purser (Hotel General Manager)
Hotel General Manager required to join the Senior Management Team of a reputable luxury cruise line . Reporting directly to the Captain, you will be responsible for the effective strategic leadership across the ships Heads of Department for Food &...
Associate Hotel Director
- Supports the Hotel Director in the overall hotel operation, with emphasis placed on the Revenue Departments and the Front-of-House areas (as directed by the Hotel Director). He/she also deputizes the Hotel Director’s duties in...
Hotel Manager (m/w) für Flussschiffsaison 2015
Für die Flussschiffsaison 2015 suchen wir engagierte Hotel Manager (m/w) - bewerben Sie sich jetzt schon:
- Verantwortlich für den gesamten Hotelbereich
- Überwachung und Motivation der Crew
- Einhaltung des Standards im gesamten...
Backward 1 2 3 4 5 6 Forward