Hotel Management Jobs
- The Hotel Director reports to the Captain regarding vessel operations onboard.
- The Hotel Director reports to the Vice President Guest Experience for the Company policies and procedures.
- 4 gold stripes wit...
Cruise Ship Hotel Manager
The Hotel Manager is responsible for overseeing all staff and functions within the Hotel, Galley, and Bar departments which include guest cabins, laundry, dining room service, bar, Global Market, lounge and the galley. Also includes some shore-side g...
The Hotel Manager is responsible for the overall operations of the Hotel Department. This includes overseeing the dining room, galley, beverage program, and housekeeping, as well as all guest service needs as they relate to the Hotel Department. The ...
Hotel General Manager
Key responsibilities of a Hotel General Manager:
• Lead a team of 6, and work as part of the Senior Management Team on board
• Accountable for strategic leadership across Guest Experience, and shared accountability for the delivery of the Bus...
Hotel Director - 6 star Mega Yacht
- Full responsibility for all aspects of the entire Hotel operation and to oversee the daily operations, revenue as well as controlling of all costs.
- Maintain an effective communication flow between the Hotel, Deck and Engine Departments as well a...
Key areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for all hotel operations on board - supervision and coordination of all operations in the service, galley, hotel inventory controlling and administration departments
- Answerable to the shore-side manage...
Hotel Director-4 star cruise line
• 4* Cruise Line
• Hotel Director
• Excellent Salary & Package to be discussed on application
• Plus Bonus
• Contract – 4 months on, 2 off
• All travel paid etc.
Benefits: Free flights, uniform, medical cover, cruising privi...
We are currently searching for Hotel Directors to join our team! Be an instrumental part of our team when you lead and develop a team of hundreds of international hospitality professionals onboard our incredible ships. This position offers four month...
Following all relevant company policies and procedures, the Hotel Director is responsible for the efficient and safe running of all hotel operations such as: guest service, entertainment, food & beverage, on board revenue departmen...
Backward 1 2 3 4 5 6 Forward