Hotel Management Jobs
Hotel General Manager
Key responsibilities of a Hotel General Manager:
• Lead a team of 6, and work as part of the Senior Management Team on board
• Accountable for strategic leadership across Guest Experience, and shared accountability for the delivery of the Bus...
Hotel Director - 6 star Mega Yacht
- Full responsibility for all aspects of the entire Hotel operation and to oversee the daily operations, revenue as well as controlling of all costs.
- Maintain an effective communication flow between the Hotel, Deck and Engine Departments as well a...
Key areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for all hotel operations on board - supervision and coordination of all operations in the service, galley, hotel inventory controlling and administration departments
- Answerable to the shore-side manage...
Hotel Director-4 star cruise line
• 4* Cruise Line
• Hotel Director
• Excellent Salary & Package to be discussed on application
• Plus Bonus
• Contract – 4 months on, 2 off
• All travel paid etc.
Benefits: Free flights, uniform, medical cover, cruising privi...
We are currently searching for Hotel Directors to join our team! Be an instrumental part of our team when you lead and develop a team of hundreds of international hospitality professionals onboard our incredible ships. This position offers four month...
Following all relevant company policies and procedures, the Hotel Director is responsible for the efficient and safe running of all hotel operations such as: guest service, entertainment, food & beverage, on board revenue departmen...
- To enhance the onboard experience for each of our valued guests, ensuring that every aspect of the company brand is executed with superior precision while maintaining the exacting standards of excellence in hospitality.
- To oversee...
Following all relevant company policies and procedures, the Hotel Director is responsible for the efficient and safe running of all hotel operations such as: guest service, entertainment, food & beverage, on board revenue departments, support ser...
Hotel General Manager
We are looking for Hotel General Managers (HGM) who want to take the next step in their career and be challenged in all areas of hospitality and guest service. Our cruise line's Hotel General Managers work six to eight weeks onboard our ships an...
Rank/Position: Hotel Director
Vessel type or operation: Cruise
Certification & Experience: Previous exp. required
Job Type: Permanent
We are looking currently for a Hotel Director for European cruise line.
Backward 1 2 3 4 5 6 Forward