- The Desktop Publisher is responsible for collecting information about the various departments’ activities, and publishing all the printed material to be distributed onboard for both Guests and crew.
- He or she is in charge of drafting texts t...
Employment type: Ocean - Mutual Notice
Rotation: 8 Weeks Onboard / 8 Weeks Vacation
Pension Scheme: Voluntary Pension Plan in effect after 12 months, consisting of a 7% contribution from the employer and minimum 2% from the employee.
Digital Workshop Host
Do you enjoy teaching other people how to use their computers? Are you the person everyone comes to when a new version of Windows comes out, then you are just what we are looking for.
- Dynamically engages guests in the Digital Workshop classroom...
Manager Guest Computer Service
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the internet cafe providing internet services for passengers and crew, ensuring a highly customer focused service is provided. You'll assist passengers in setting up the internet on fixed ...
- First Level Anwender-Support, inklusive Einweisung neuer Mitarbeiter in die vorhandenen Computersysteme (Backend-Systeme)
- Pflege, Wartung und Veranlassung von Reparaturen der IT-Hardware (IP-Telefone, IP-Fernseher, PC, Drucker...
Category: Information Technology
We have an immediate requirement for a male (due to berthing requirements) Internet Specialist to commence onboard our fleet. The Internet Specialist is responsible for providing a high quality guest experience, ma...
IT Infrastructure Specialist
The IT Infrastructure Specialist will assists in the IT Operations onboard the vessel supporting all Hotel related computer equipment, with a particular focus on, but not limited to, Guest Stateroom telephone and interactive television equipment.
Assistant Systems Manager
The Assistant Systems Manager works closely with Systems Manager, Manager of Ship Systems and IT Technical Support Department personnel at corporate office as well to maintain hardware, cabling systems, networks, software and other technical issues. ...
IT Technical Analyst
Responsibilities: Maintain inventory of all software and computer, printer, and network hardware with serial numbers and record of ownership Assist shoreside IT with application deployment, upgrades, and troubleshooting
- To ensure smooth and accurate administration of the Shipboard Computer Hardware and Software which falls under the cruise line's network environment vis-À-vis;
- Level 1 Technical Support;
- Operations and Application...
1 2 3 4 Forward