Position Summary: As Facilities Cleaning Specialist, you will be serving with a world-class team. You will be responsible involved in the overall public/crew areas cleaning function onboard the vessel, focusing primarily on quality of operations. In...
Hotel Utility/ Custodial
Reporting to the Housekeeping Supervisor
Clean and maintain all guest and crew public areas to VOC standards. This position will work day or night shift as needed.
Based on assign work section during day or night shift,...
Reporting to the Laundry Master
Responsible for the day-to-day sorting of linen.
- Sort all linen on a daily basis.
- Load and unload all washers and dryers in the proper manner.
- Handle the flat ironer f...
Reporting: The Head Housekeeper reports to the Hotel Manager regarding vessel operations onboard.
Direct Reports: Assistant Housekeeper (if applicable), Housekeeping and Laundry Supervisors (if applicable), Laundryman, Cabin Stewards/ess, Utility ...
Assistant Chief Housekeeper
We are currently searching for Assistant Chief Housekeepers to join the team. This exciting position works closely with the chief housekeeper in order to efficiently maintain this important onboard area. Potential candidates must have at least two y...
- Maintain the threads, buttons, needles etc. at par level at all times. Order supplies as needed.
- Repair any torn or damaged linen for the Hotel Department.
- Repair/alternate guest cloths.
- Make alterations to any company issue uni...
- Arranges the working schedule and roaster.
- Makes sure the laundry work-float running smoothly and keeps the jobs on schedule.
- Monitors the quality of all cleaned laundry.
- Assures the laundry staff working in a safety manner.
Assistant Stateroom Attendant
An instrumental part of our operation, this team is responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of passenger cabins, reporting any equipment malfunction, and providing great customer service to our guests.
Some essential tasks of this team include: ...
Top cruise line is now searching for Tailors. Tailors are responsible for altering and fixing the garments of guests as well as the uniforms of crew members and staff; and are also in charge of making and/or repairing bedspreads, curtains, cushion co...
- The Hotel Cleaner reports to the Head Housekeeper regarding vessel operations onboard.
- Maintains the cleanliness of all assigned areas. This includes but not limited (Public lounges, public restrooms, crew c...
Backward 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Forward