Food and Beverage Jobs
Utility - Dishwasher
Company: Award - winning river cruise with a fleet of 15 vessels. With innovative ship designs, spacious and stylish staterooms, premium amenities, exceptional cuisine and impeccable service
- Responsible for the daily dis...
MAITRE D' - Multinational Cruise Line
Company: Cruise Ship Company which include a total of 12 ships with International itineraries and member of the prestigious World's Leading Cruise Lines.
- Directly responding to the Executive Maître d’Hotel, respo...
Restaurant Steward Stewardess-Multinational Cruise Line
Company: Cruise Ship Company which include a total of 12 ships member of the prestigious World's Leading Cruise Lines, an association of the world's most important cruise companies.
- Responsible for all food and...
Bar Waiters - Major Cruise Line
Company: Cruise Ship Company which include a total of 12 ships one of the world's most important cruise companies.
- Responsible for promoting and maximizing beverage sales in the workstation that is assigned.
Buffet Stewards, Assistant Waiters, Bar Waiters, Bartenders
We have job openings with major cruise line operating in the Caribbean for the following positions:
- Buffet Stewards
- Assistant Waiters
- Bar Waiters
Minimum age 20!
Contracts are 6 months on and 6 weeks of, renewable.
- Responsible for all food and service related issues within his/ her work station and serves passengers according to the highest standards set by the cruise line.
- The Waiter / Waitress must know passengers by name, escorts them to their tables,...
F&B Assistants-Cruise Ships
Does international travel and excellent remuneration package float your boat?
Our company is working with an International Cruise / Travel and Tourism Operator looking to recruit a large number of experienced (minimum 2 years) Hospitality professi...
ASSISTANT F&B DIRECTOR
The primary responsibility is to assist managing of all shipboard food and beverage operations including all practices, procedures, training while obtaining Guest satisfaction targets. A procedural approach to manage the entire onboard food and bever...
Public Health Compliance Supervisor
The primary responsibility is to manage all shipboard sanitation operations including cleaning practices, food handling procedures, training and obtaining inspection satisfaction results. A procedural approach to manage all F&B sanitation cleanin...
Food and Beverage Director
- Demonstrated commanding presence with the ability and commitment to lead in line with all Company values and customer service ethic.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and accurate with strong executive management skills.
Backward 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Forward