Culinary / Kitchen Jobs
Cruise Ship Assistant Baker
Overview: The Assistant Baker will have the responsibility to prepare all the mise en place and other various preparation needed to complete his task in the given time. He will need to be familiar with the bakery section in order to be effective and ...
LINE MANAGER: EXECUTIVE CHEF
In line with Company guidelines, the Sous Chef ensures high standards of food production and presentation, including portion and quality control.
• Supervises all food preparat...
Chef Pastry - 6 star Mega Yacht
- Assume full responsibility for all aspects of the daily Pastry operation for the entire Galley Department as well as controlling of all costs.
- Take active part in the actual food preparation and to ensure that desserts and pastries are consisten...
Executive Chef - 6 star Mega Yacht
- Full responsibility for all aspects of food preparation and food areas and to oversee the entire daily Galley Department operations as well as controlling of all costs.
- Ensure that all products are consistently prepared according to the highest ...
POSITION SUMMARY / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
The Cook Teppanyaki ensures a successful link between the Chef Tournant and the area of responsibility. His/her primary role includes a professional, hands-on approach, which involves: leading, training, and ...
The Pastry Cook ensures a successful link between the Chief Pastry and the pastry shop. His/her primary role includes a professional, hands-on approach, which involves: leading, training, and demonstrating exemplary culinary skills and knowledge. He/...
- The Assistant Butcher is responsible for delivering products of the highest quality in terms of freshness, taste, and consistency, with strict adherence to Public Health guidelines.
- Assistant Butchers are responsible for de...
- The Baker ensures a successful link between the Chief Baker and the bake shop.
- His/her primary role includes a professional, hands-on approach, which involves: leading, training, and demonstrating exemplary culinary skills ...
Executive Sous Chef
Department: Culinary; Description: The Executive Sous Chef's primary responsibility is the management of an assigned galley onboard the ship, to ensure that the line's high standards are achieved and maintained within budgetary limitations....
The Chef Garde Manger’s primary responsibility is to manage the operations of the cold food preparation galley to ensure that the line's high standards are achieved and maintained within budgetary limitations. Is seen as an inspirational role...
Backward 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Forward