Culinary / Kitchen Jobs
Chef de Partie (m/f) for international 5 star+ Cruise Line
Experienced Chef de Partie (m/f) for international 5*+ Cruise Line
- ensure that each DCDP and Commis understands his/her portion of the menu, including the recipes and presentation, which are required
- active participation on food pr...
Sous Chef Tournant (m/f) for luxury Cruise Line
We are looking for a Sous Chef Tournant (m/f) for a luxury Cruise Line
- reports directly to Senior Sous Chef / Sous Chef Saucier
- properly prepare all items required for the daily Menus and special events as instructed by S...
Chef de Partie Baker (m/f) for luxury Cruise Line
We are looking for an experienced Chef de Partie Baker (m/f) for luxury Cruise Line
- reports directly to Chief Baker
- prepare all items required for the daily Menus and special events as instructed by the Chief Baker
- ensure that pr...
The position assists the Executive Chef in the supervision of the galley's operation on a day-to-day basis according to the company policies.
In addition to other requirements, potential candidates should have successful experience as a Chef...
We are currently searching for an Executive Chef to join our team. This position will deliver our specific cruise line culinary experience to guests in accordance with the service and style that our Food and Beverage department strives to achieve dai...
Chef - Pastry and Bakery
Mainstream cruise line currently requires Chef - Pastry & Bakery to join our team! The position assists the Executive Chef in the supervision of the Pastry/Bakery operation on a day-to-day basis in accordance with the company policies.
- Controls the pace of production and drives the preparation process, always ensuring quality and consistency.
- Effectively supervises Assistant Pizza Cook Trainee during mise en place, pizza production, and baking of the pizzas.
2nd Executive Chef
Main Duties: Responsible for production of all food being prepared and served in the Lido according to standard menus and recipes as established by the cruise line.
- Assist the Executive Chef in directing and supervising the preparation of and se...
Chef de Partie - London Interviews
Job Summary: Performs basic working functions within galleys and presentation/set-up of buffets. Maintains the line’s high culinary standard.
Positions supervised: Demi Chef de Partie (DCDP) and Commis de Cuisine (Commis).
We are looking for a Head Pastryman who will work onboard our ships. The contract duration will be 5 months for the first embarkation; if interested and with positive performance the candidate will join Company shifts and will have other opportunity ...
Backward 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Forward