Guest Activities Jobs
Cruise Line's Society Host/ess
- Provide quality customer service and to facilitate the Company Society rewards and recognition program on board.
- Provide personalized customer service, language assistance and translation to non-English speaking guests to enhance their understan...
Cast-A-Way Cruise and Resort Hiring Agency is seeking SPORTS STAFF to work onboard several big name cruise lines. Interviews will be happening all throughout 2019!
POSITION SUMMARY / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
The Hawaiian Ambassador will work to ensure that programs (performances, crafts, classes, dance, lectures and commentary) on board the company fleet will educate, entertain and enthuse, our guests and crew...
This position is responsible for the on board Library program and administration of Cruise Programs reports. This position will not be required to perform any Cruise Staff activities. They should work to maximize the onboard library experi...
As an Entertainment Host you would be responsible for hosting a diverse range of sports activities, during both the day and evening for our passengers, where the emphasis is always to enhance their cruise experience. This individual will manage and d...
The Show Host keeps the party going. From sporting events to trivia and bingo, the Show Host is the life of the party. You have to love to interact with guests and make each person feel important. In the evenings after our production shows you get to...
Key Job Responsibilities for Event Managers - Programming: Plan, schedule and manage designated programs, adhering to company guidelines and schedules. Assemble and produce a clean and coherent daily program, adhering to the style guide. Monitor and ...
Key Job Responsibilities for Cruise Directors:
- The Cruise Director drives guest satisfaction scores and on board revenue.
- Host all major events as directed by the Manager-Cruise Programming, setting the tone with energy & en...
Rank/Position: Sports Co-ordinator
Employer Type: Cruise
Job Type: Permanent
Certification & Experience: Previous cruise experience essential
Sports Coordinator is required for employment with a prestigious cruise com...
Cruise Staff - Entertainment Host(ess)
• Role: Cruise Staff / Entertainment Host(ess)
• Cruise Line: A BRILLIANT Cruise Liner sailing all over
• Start date: Soon!
• Salary: From £1275UK TAX FREE* per month worked determined by experience
• Berthing: Shared cabin with one ot...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Forward