Electro Technical Jobs
The Electronic Engineer is responsible for the maintenance and service of all electronic equipment and communication/IT systems onboard.
Responsible for the vessel’s Operating equipment, including but not limited to:
1st Electrical Engineer
We are on the hunt for a super talented ‘someone’ who is ex-static about Electrical & Electronic equipment onboard.
This ‘someone’ is responsible for the preventative maintenance program for our lovely lady ship, Scarlet and will make ...
1. Elektro-Ingenieur/ First Electrician (m/w/d)
Ihr angesteuertes Ziel
- Verantwortung für die Wartung und Instandhaltung aller elektrischen und elektronischen Anlagen im Deck-, Hotel-, Service- und Maschinenbereich
- Fachgerechte Beseitigung auftretender Störungen und Durchführung ...
POSITION SUMMARY / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- In charge of the operation and maintenance of the HVAC plant, the provisioning plant and related cold rooms, all refrigerated bar and galley equipment.
- Monitor the consumption of refrigerants clo...
- Responsible to properly complete the monthly maintenance routines, and to report all completed work on the preventive plant maintenance system.
- Provides professional and social guidance to subordinates by exemplary p...
Employment type: River: 12 Months Paid
Rotation: 4 Weeks Onboard / 4 Weeks Vacation
Pension Scheme: Voluntary Pension Plan in effect after 12 months, consisting of a 7% contribution from the employer and minimum 2% from the employee.
Assistant Electro Technical Officer
The Assistant Electro Technical is responsible for the maintenance and repair of the electrical plant and associated electrical systems as designated by the Chief Electro Technical Officer and Chief Engineer.
Specific Areas of Responsibility incl...
- Ausführen von technischen Arbeiten in allen elektrischen und elektronischen Bereichen des Schiffes
- Überwachung dieser Anlagen zur Gewährleistung eines standardmäßigen Schiffsbetriebes
- Instandhaltung und Wartung der Kommu...
- Performing daily checks of main switchboards and substations with capacity assessment of their normal operating range and understanding correctly electrical symbol and having a good working knowledge of electrical schemes and drawings.
Electronic Engineer Jr. - Communication
The Electronic Engineer Jr. / Communication is responsible for the maintenance of all electronic equipment and systems as directed by the Chief Electrical Engineer to ensure safe operation, environmental protection and passenger comfort. In order to ...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Forward