Electro Technical Jobs
- Assist Refrigeration Mechanic
- Assume personal responsibility for safety and the environment. Be accountable for themselves and the safety of others in their vicinity. Environmental consciousness forms one part of this accountability.
- His allo...
Electronic Engineer Jr. Entertainment
POSITION SUMMARY / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
The Electronic Engineer Jr. Entertainment is to maintain high standard of quality in technical aspects of Broadcast, Audio-Visual, Sound, Lights & Rigging Systems onboard. Responsible for the maintenance ...
3rd Electro-Technical Officer
Join us as a Third Electro-Technical Officer and you’ll understand that working at sea is more than just a job. It’s a way of life. Maintaining all onboard electronic and electrical equipment to keep the ship as safe and efficient as possible, yo...
Refrigeration Engineer (Cruise ship)
Location: Worldwide, Cruise Ships / Offshore
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: Paid whilst on leave
Looking to speak to Refrigeration Engineer's to work on a cruise ship the rotations are 10 weeks on and off and the salary is paid 12 months ...
As the Electrical Engineer, you will serve an important role in maintaining and repairing electrical installations as directed by the Chief Electrical Engineer.
• Responsible for the maintenance of various installations, ...
The main purpose of the Chief Electrician on board is to oversee and maintain all the electrical equipment through the ship and the Engine Room. The First Electrician is responsible for electrical maintenance on-board and daily reporti...
The main purpose of the Chief Electrician on board is to oversee and maintain all the electrical equipment through the ship and the Engine Room. He/She is responsible for the efficient, safe and secure supervision of the work performed...
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of any electrical systems onboard as directed by the Chief Electrical Engineer.
- Responsible for reporting any concerns with the electrical systems to the Chief Electrical Engineer.
- Must know the loca...
Electrical Engineer-Major Cruise Line
- The Electrical Engineer is responsible for the maintenance of all electrical equipment and systems as directed by the Chief Electrical Engineer to ensure safe operation, environmental protection and passenger co...
Electronics Engineer-Major Cruise Line
The Electronic Engineer is responsible for the maintenance of all electronic equipment and systems as directed by the Chief Electrical Engineer to ensure safe operation, environmental protection and passenger comfort.
In order ...
Backward 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Forward