Engine Department Jobs
Leitender Technischer Offizier (m/w/d)
- Leitung und Organisation des technischen Schiffsbetriebes
- Wahrnehmung von Personalaufgaben im Verantwortungsbereich
- Einhaltung aller Termine zu Klassebestätigung /-Erneuerung
- Gewährleistung der technische...
Employment type - Ocean: Mutual Notice
Rotation: 8 Weeks Onboard / 8 Weeks Vacation
Pension Scheme: Voluntary Pension Plan in effect after 12 months, consisting of a 7% contribution from the employer and minimum 2% from the employee.
Accommodation Maintenance Manager
The Accommodation Maintenance Manager plans and executes the maintenance/repairs of the Hotel Beverage Department’s equipment and machinery. The responsibilities of this position involve coordinating with the Shipboard Maintenance team as recommend...
As the 3rd Engineer, you will play an important role in ensuring the safety and efficiency of machinery in the vessel’s engine room. You will utilize your maintenance and repair skills to work on various equipment and projects that are essential to...
Process Engineer - Sewage & Garbage Treatment (m/f/d)
Your target course:
- Responsibility for the safe and efficient operation of disposal systems and equipment
- Repairing work and maintenance of related technical systems and equipment
- Ensure compliance of environmental regulations ...
The Assistant Engineer is responsible for assisting the Chief Engineer in the maintenance, operation, and repair of all vessel electrical and mechanical systems onboard ships. The Assistant Engineer reports to the Chief Engineer and will assist the M...
Chief Engineer-Small Expedition Type Vessel
The Chief Engineer is responsible for maintenance, operation, and repair of all vessel electrical and mechanical systems onboard ships. The Chief Engineer works in conjunction with the Assistant Engineer when applicable. The Chief Engineer reports to...
Senior 1st Engineer
To be considered for this role, you would need:
- Experience in the position of 1st Engineer on-board cruise ships;
- Responsible for daily calibration and necessary maintenance of equipment for freshwater;
- Responsible for safe and...
The First Repairman’s primary function is the maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment as directed by the First Engineer. May also perform projects for Staff Chief Engineer, Staff Captain, Sr. Refrigeration Engineer and Chief Electrical En...
Mechanic / Fitter
POSITION SUMMARY / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Assume personal responsibility for safety and the environment. Be accountable for themselves and the safety of others in their vicinity. Environmental consciousness forms one part of this accountability.
Backward 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Forward