Engine Department Jobs
Studienförderung „Cruise Engineers“
Ihr angesteuertes Ziel
- Wir begleiten Sie während Ihrer letzten Studiensemester mit der AIDA Studienförderung auf Ihrem Weg zum Berufseinstieg als schiffsbetriebstechnischer, elektrotechnischer oder nautischer Offizier an Bord der AIDA Flotte
Bachelor (B.Sc.) in Schiffsbetriebstechnik dual
Ihr angesteuertes Ziel:
- Das erste Jahr absolvieren Sie als Technische/r Offiziers-Assistent/in an Bord der AIDA Flotte mit integrierter Metall- und Sicherheitsausbildung an Land
- Das anschließende vierjährige Studium an der Fachhochschule Wi...
Technical Watch Engineer (m/f)
Your chartered course:
- You are responsible for the safe performance of your watch
- Furthermore, you are responsible for the preventive maintenance of engines and units of their department, incl. necessary repair works
- You will guide and con...
Engine Fitter needed for a 55m+ M/Y located in the Mediterranean.
Salary in US$ 3500/month, with 42 days leave/year.
Position is to start as soon as possible.
Engine Fitter needed for a 55m+ luxury motor yacht located in the Mediterranean.
Salary in US$ 3500 per month with 42 days per year leave.
Cruise Ship Service Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a leading Cruise ship company for Ship Service Engineers reporting to Staff Chief Engineer, to work worldwide on their expanding fleet.
An excellent package is available depending on experience level and ...
1st Engineer-Cruise Ship
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a leading Cruise ship company for 1st Engineers to work worldwide .
The Current tour lengths are 10 weeks on and off.
An excellent package is available depending on experience level and the opportunit...
Senior 1st Engineer-Cruise Ships
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a leading cruise ship company for 1st Engineer to work worldwide on their expanding fleet.
The Current tour lengths are 4 months on with 2 months leave, After 1 years service you will revert to 3 months on...
The Chief Engineer has overall responsibility for all technical operations and equipment onboard. Responsible for the budget preparation and follow up in his department. He must work closely with the Technical Superintendent in preparing all operatio...
The First Engineer is responsible for maintaining the main propulsion machinery and engine room auxiliaries in a safe and reliable working condition, and any other duties assigned to him. Supervision and training of Second Engineers and Engine rating...
Backward 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Forward