Engine Department Jobs
Primary function is the maintenance and repair of the machinery and technical equipment, as directed by the First Engineer.
- Assists in repairs, as directed by the First Engineer, of machinery and equipm...
LINE MANAGER: STAFF ENGINEER
The First Engineer is in charge of engine watch-keeping. He/she is responsible for the daily maintenance and operations of the engineering and technical aspects of the vessel as directed by The Chief Engin...
- Ensure that all machinery under their control is operated safely, efficiently and economically, in an environmentally responsible manner, in accordance with CCI regulations and policies.
- Supervise Engine in Ratings Team A and to establish regula...
- Stands engine watch as instructed by the Staff Chief Engineer and Engineer of the Watch.
- Maintain an efficient and alert watch in engine room during assigned period.
- During watch duty, continuously supervise Machinery Spaces and promptly repo...
Assistant Chief Engineer
Employment type: Ocean - Mutual Notice
Rotation: 8 Weeks Onboard / 8 Weeks Vacation
Pension Scheme: Voluntary Pension Plan in effect after 12 months, consisting of a 7% contribution from the employer and minimum 2% from the employee.
2nd Engineer Officer
Join us as a Second Engineer Officer (Senior Watchkeeper) and you’ll understand that working at sea is more than just a job. It’s a way of life. Monitoring and maintaining all onboard engine room plant to make sure our luxury ship is as safe and ...
3rd Engineer Officer
The Third Engineer Officer, as the Junior Officer of the Watch reporting to the Second Engineer Officer, is responsible for carrying out full and comprehensive watch-keeping rounds in all main machinery spaces. In addition they will ensure the safe o...
- The Second Engineer will be given an area or specific system to be responsible for the daily operation and maintenance in accordance with the AMOS system.
- The Second Engineer will work closely with the First Engineer when ...
The Third Engineer shall undertake responsibilities in the engine room as directed by the First and/or Second Engineer. A member of a watch going team comprising of a Second Engineer in the Control Room, a Motorman and the Third Engineer as roaming e...
- Assume personal responsibility for safety and the environment. Be accountable for themselves and the safety of others in their vicinity. Environmental consciousness forms one part of this accountability of his allocated area.
- Responsible for the...
Backward 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Forward