Engine Department Jobs
The Assistant Engineer is responsible for assisting the Chief Engineer in the maintenance, operation, and repair of all vessel electrical and mechanical systems onboard ships. The Assistant Engineer reports to the Chief Engineer and will assist the M...
Chief Engineer-Small Expedition Type Vessel
The Chief Engineer is responsible for maintenance, operation, and repair of all vessel electrical and mechanical systems onboard ships. The Chief Engineer works in conjunction with the Assistant Engineer when applicable. The Chief Engineer reports to...
Senior 1st Engineer
To be considered for this role, you would need:
- Experience in the position of 1st Engineer on-board cruise ships;
- Responsible for daily calibration and necessary maintenance of equipment for freshwater;
- Responsible for safe and...
The First Repairman’s primary function is the maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment as directed by the First Engineer. May also perform projects for Staff Chief Engineer, Staff Captain, Sr. Refrigeration Engineer and Chief Electrical En...
Mechanic / Fitter
POSITION SUMMARY / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Assume personal responsibility for safety and the environment. Be accountable for themselves and the safety of others in their vicinity. Environmental consciousness forms one part of this accountability.
• Chief Repairman
• As directed
Responsibility and Authority:
• Commit to the Company’s Core Values – flawless execution, dedication to family & community, spirit of entrepreneurship, financial ex...
Engineer Cadetships FD & HND
Employment Type: Temporary/Contractor
As an Engineering cadet you will be working to ensure the successful running and maintenance of the ship's Engine Room and its equipment. A lot of time will be spent Watch keeping in th...
LINE MANAGER: 2ND , 1ST AND STAFF ENGINEER
The Third Engineer is in charge of engine watch-keeping supports. He/she is responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient operation of technical equipment inside the engine room.
Supporting the Chief Engineer in the running of the engine department, the Staff Engineer supervises the day-to-day operations, related to all mechanical, electrical, electronic, environmental matters on board the ship and is actively pa...
LINE MANAGER: FIRST ENGINEER / STAFF ENGINEER
The Second Engineer is in charge of engine watch-keeping. He/she is responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient operation of technical equipment inside the engine room as delegated by ...
Backward 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Forward