The Security Officer is responsible to implement and enforce ship’s security policies. The Security Officer is under the supervision of the Chief Security Officer.
* The Security Officer shall have an understanding of the...
Ihr angesteuertes Ziel:
- Sie koordinieren und kontrollieren die Umsetzung von Schutzmaßnahmen für Gäste und Crewmitglieder und setzen die Anforderungen internationaler Sicherheitsbestimmungen um
- Darüber hinaus erstellen Sie Sicherheitsanal...
The Security Guard is responsible for the control of entry to the ship during Gangway Operations and the screening process as described in the Security Manual in SQM. Actual times to be detailed by ships routines.
Qualifications(but are not limit...
• Protect the company's assets and to assist the onboard and shore side management in ensuring the safety and security of the passengers, crew, and ship.
• Observe and report 'live' ...
Female Security Guard
The Security Guard is responsible for the control of entry to the ship during Gangway Operations and the
screening process as described in the Security Manual in SQM. Actual times to be detailed by ships
Full responsibility of the entire Surveillance Operations of the Ship. Shall also work closely with the Captain, Staff Captain, Hotel Director, Chief Engineer and Casino Manager in maintaining the integrity of the shipboard operat...
In charge of all daily security operations on board and while in port, including training of the crew and training of all security department guards In order to consistently exceed guest expectations and provide the highest levels of product and serv...
- Maintain operational parameters of the security department
- Administer the protection and loss prevention philosophies of the company
- Support the training and development of security staff by observation, instruction and co...
Lead Security Officer
Reports to: Staff Captain, Captain
Direct reports: Security Officers and Security Guards
- The Lead Security Officer is the person in charge of all aspects of security onboard the cruise vessel and in the area around the ship when in port.
Chief Security Officer
In charge of all daily security operations on board and while in port, including training of the crew and training of Security Watchman
Responsibility and Authority
- Commit to the Company’s Core Values – carry out daily acti...
1 2 Forward