Deck Department Jobs
1st Officer Navigation
- Vessel’s Navigator Officer
- Watch keeping Officer – On behalf of the Master, in command during his/hers watch
- Bridge Team Member
- Direct reporting responsibility to the Master in respect of Passage Plan planning and operat...
Luxury cruise line is currently seeking Captains (full or part time) for its fleet of modern overnight passenger cruise ships. We offer over 30 unique 7 to 14 night itineraries that travel along the inland and coastal waterways of the East Coast, Pa...
Prestigious cruise line is currently seeking Mates (full or part time) for its fleet of modern overnight passenger cruise ships. We offer over 30 unique 7 to 14 night itineraries that travel along the inland and coastal waterways of the East Coast an...
Company: 110 m Fabulous Super yacht
- Will maintain the exterior of the yacht and keep it in pristine condition at all times.
- Will be involved in a number of tasks for general exterior maintenance, driving tenders and...
Captain / Master
The Master of the Ship is the owners representative and responsible for the following shipboard operations:
- Independent management of the ship according to existing laws and regulations
- All tasks that are necessary for a s...
AB and OS Seaman
The A.B. (Able Body Seaman) or O.S. (Ordinary Seaman) must be familiar with all kinds of deck work such as navigational lookout duties.
Responsibilities. The navigational lookout duties include:
- Gangway watch keeping
- Watch goin...
Reporting: The Bosun is the work leader for the Deck Crew and reports to the Chief Officer / Staff Captain.
Responsibilities. The Bosun’s responsibilities include:
Experience in all shipboard’s work such as:
Reporting: The officers are assigned.to navigation watch and report any unusual or abnormal situations directly to the Captain, according to STCW.
It is the officers’ responsibility to cooperate with the Staff Captain for th...
Staff Captain / Chief Officer
Reporting: The Staff Captain is second in command of the ship and reports directly to the Master.
Through the delegation of responsibility and authority by the Master, he is responsible for an efficient and safe operation of t...
Job Description and Duties: The 3rd Officer is an assistant to the OOW or the Junior Watch Keeping Officer on the ship; Reports to the Officer of the Watch (either 1st or 2nd Officer) for navigation and watch keeping aspects and to the Staff Captain ...
Backward 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Forward