Deck Department Jobs
Overview: To carry out any kind of Carpenter work and required deck work in accordance with the instructions from his superiors.
- The carpenters report to the Staff Captain.
- One of the Carpenters will be appointed as a Chi...
SECOND DECK OFFICER
LINE MANAGER: FIRST DECK OFFICER/STAFF CAPTAIN
The Second Officer performs his assigned bridge watch-standing and navigational duties.
• Executes the correct performance of his assigned bridge watch-sta...
- To be the designated representative of the Company Security Officer and to be the Ship’s Security Officer (SSO) and day duty officer.
- To be in charge of the port and gangway security procedures according to the Ship’s Safety Plan and to be r...
2nd Officer - 6 star Mega Yacht
- Perform watch keeping duties as scheduled by the Master.
- In charge of GMDSS equipment operation and required testing.
- Responsible for the GMDSS log.
- Ensure proper maintenance of all navigational instruments, (including arranging periodic o...
LINE MANAGER: MASTER
The Environmental Officer makes certain the application of all procedures to prevent pollution are understood and carried out by the crew and ensures full compliance with MARPOL regulations relating to the correct...
- The Vice Captain is the head of the Deck Department, including the Medical Department, and reports directly to the Captain. He is the second in command. In the event the Captain is not medically fit for command or is incapacitated, he shall assume ...
- The Captain is in overall command on the bridge assisted by a deck watch officer and Quartermaster, is responsible for the safe navigation of the Vessel and must verify that all pertinent information has been considered in plotting the intended tra...
- The 2nd Officer is a part of the dual watch keeping system either as a Navigator or as a CO-Navigator.
- Be familiar with the voyage plan and the Captain’s standing and specific orders.
- The 2nd Officer shall serve as a tender driver as direct...
Employment type: Ocean - Mutual Notice
Rotation: 8 Weeks Onboard / 8 Weeks Vacation
Pension Scheme: Voluntary Pension Plan in effect after 12 months, consisting of a 7% contribution from the employer and minimum 2% from the employee.
Responsibility and Authority:
- Commit to the Company’s Core Values – carry out daily activities following the R.I.T.E. way – Respect, Integrity, Trust and Excellence are the foundation of all our actions, every day, in everything we do.
Backward 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Forward