Deck Department Jobs
- The Vice Captain is the head of the Deck Department, including the Medical Department, and reports directly to the Captain. He is the second in command. In the event the Captain is not medically fit for command or is incapacitated, he shall assume ...
- The Captain is in overall command on the bridge assisted by a deck watch officer and Quartermaster, is responsible for the safe navigation of the Vessel and must verify that all pertinent information has been considered in plotting the intended tra...
- The 2nd Officer is a part of the dual watch keeping system either as a Navigator or as a CO-Navigator.
- Be familiar with the voyage plan and the Captain’s standing and specific orders.
- The 2nd Officer shall serve as a tender driver as direct...
Employment type: Ocean - Mutual Notice
Rotation: 8 Weeks Onboard / 8 Weeks Vacation
Pension Scheme: Voluntary Pension Plan in effect after 12 months, consisting of a 7% contribution from the employer and minimum 2% from the employee.
Responsibility and Authority:
- Commit to the Company’s Core Values – carry out daily activities following the R.I.T.E. way – Respect, Integrity, Trust and Excellence are the foundation of all our actions, every day, in everything we do.
POSITION SUMMARY / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
The Deck Repairman is responsible for carrying out necessary and specific Deck and Hotel repair work as assigned.
- Coordinates with the technical department in order to assist with difficult repairs.
Senior Deck Officer / Safety Officer
As a market leader in the cruise line industry, we operate spectacular ships all over the world. Each time we hit the seas, there’s one thing we never, ever compromise on – the safety of our passengers and crew. And as Safety Officer on board, yo...
Environmental Compliance Officer
The Environmental Compliance Officer will ensure environmental compliance by providing oversight and assistance to shipboard personnel in complying with National and International laws and regulations. Drawing on your previous environmental experienc...
The Compliance Officer will manage and improve the shipboard injury prevention programs, OPP and USPH compliance. The Compliance Officer will also, establish a safe shipboard environment, while providing active monitoring and analysis for injury and...
The Staff Captain has the overall responsibility for the ship's emergency plan, crew emergency assignments andinstructions using the Chief Officer Safety to carry out this responsibility. The Staff Captain is responsible to the Master for all as...
Backward 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Forward