Deck Department Jobs
The Deck department, lead by the Staff Captain, is responsible for safely navigating the ship underway, ship’s hull and superstructure (both interior and exterior) maintenance and upkeep, swimming pools and whirlpool spas upkeep, and the safety, se...
We’re on an exciting journey to create one of the most irresistible travel brands in the world and are building an epic team to help make our ambition a reality. We are on the hunt for a super talented ‘someone’ who is passionate about keeping ...
We’re on an exciting journey to create one of the most irresistible travel brands in the world and are building an epic team to help make our ambition a reality. We are on the hunt for a super talented ‘someone’ who is passionate ab...
- Maintenance of the vessels exterior and interior, which may include painting, sweeping, window washing and vacuuming; - Luggage handling, participating in docking and anchoring maneuvers and line handling;
- Standing ...
Purpose of Role:
To ensure effective management of RIB operations and associated maintenance. To support the Chief
Officer and Safety Officer in maintenance and safety management. To provide senior officer support to the
Employment type - River: 12 Months Paid
Rotation: 4 Weeks Onboard / 2 Weeks Vacation
Pension Scheme: Voluntary Pension Plan in effect after 12 months, consisting of a 7% contribution from the employer and minimum 2% from the employee.
Kapitän / 2. Kapitän / Steuerleute (m/w)
- Verantwortlich für die sichere seemännische Führung des Schiffes.
- Gewährleistung der Sicherheit an Bord sowie der See-und Reisetüchtigkeit des Schiffes.
- Ausführen von nautischen und technischen Arbeiten an Deck
- Brücken- und Gangwaywache
- Reinigungsarbeiten auf der Brücke und im Bereich der Gangway
- Arbeiten mit Tauwerk
3rd Officer Senior
Reports to: Captain
- The Watchkeeping Deck Officer shall be assigned a bridge watch according to ship’s posted schedule. While on watch, the Officer reports directly to the Master.
- The Officer shall be familiar wit...
Reports to: Chief Officer & RIBS Officer
We have an exciting opportunity for Coxswains with extensive powerboat experience to work on our cruise vessels. The position will involve running passenger RIB tours, RIB maintenance and general deck m...
Backward 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Forward