Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Adjust slot machines, video games, coin-handling, card shuffling and all other machines and equipment following manufacturer's specifications, using hand and power tools
· Fills machines with coins and tests electrical and coin-handling systems.
· Examines defective machines to determine causes of malfunctions.
· Collects coins and currency from change machines and makes settlements with cashier cage to balance assets and cash retrieved from the machines.
· Prepares written authorization for jackpot payouts and presents to Cashier and/or Casino Management based on established Casino Operations policies.
· Conducts daily inspections of the Arcade Machines and equipment.
· Maintains a constant presence throughout the Casino. Walks around the Casino to assist guests and provide general information. Extends courtesy and helpful gaming information to guests.
· Supervises staff to ensure speed and accuracy of cashiering services in accordance with the Celebrity Connections standards. Under time constraints or staff shortages, assists employees or performs cashiering duties.
· Maintains an awareness of the guests to provide security problems. Observes players and machine operation for improper use or possible security problems. Notifies management and/or security of suspicious behavior.
· Participates in the programming or repair of progressive gaming and other electronic displays including Roulette displays.
· Completes paperwork and/or reports on a per voyage, monthly and/or quarterly basis.