Digital Workshop Host
Do you enjoy teaching other people how to use their computers? Are you the person everyone comes to when a new version of Windows comes out, then you are just what we are looking for.
- Dynamically engages guests in the Digital Workshop classroom in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
- Executes the Digital Workshop curriculum in its entirety according to established guidelines and expectations.
- Offers one-on-one guest support between scheduled sessions
- Works with onboard vendors to achieve program goals, guest satisfaction and revenue potential
The cruise line provides the following compensation:
- Roundtrip flights, pre-embarkation hotel and ground transportation to the ship. Staff depart one to two days prior to their scheduled date of embarkation.
- On board accommodations.
- All meals to be taken in the guests’ restaurant Lido Café.
- All on board medical services provided and paid for by HAL. (Shore side medical attention is at the employee’s expense).
- Most uniform pieces, (white tennis shoes and a brown leather belt are supplied by the employee)
- Previous public speaking or hospitality.
- Previous hosting experience preferred.
- Mastery of Microsoft Products.
- Strong socializing skills.
- Ability to relocate, live and work onboard with coworkers for 4+ months.
- Strong communication skills.