Manager Guest Computer Service
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the internet cafe providing internet services for passengers and crew, ensuring a highly customer focused service is provided. You'll assist passengers in setting up the internet on fixed stations, laptops and handheld devices. Provide advice and guidance on internet services and undertake seminars, workshops and presentations for passengers on a variety of enrichment programmes.
You will advertise the services on offer, sell and bill the most appropriate internet time and accessories depending on requirements as well as manage promotions for loyalty club members, actively encouraging the use of free minutes. Daily you will ensure all computers remain fully operational, reporting any issues to the relevant department.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading Cruise brands. Life on board involves working 10 hours a day, 7 days a week for the time that you are on board. Your ten hours will be split between morning, afternoon and evening activities.
Core Knowledge & Skills
- Previous experience of working in a customer service enviroment, ideally in a a busy 4 / 5 star hotel or resort complex
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of MS office software
- Strong knowledge of IT systems and handheld devices
- Experience of presenting and facilitating coaching sessions
- Good command of written and spoken English