Jr. Electrical Engineer
Title: Jr. Electrical Engineer
Category: Deck and Engine
The Junior Electrical Engineer is responsible for the corrective and preventative maintenance according to the AMOS Maintenance system of all of the following:
- Laundry Equipment (guest, main and crew)
- Galleys and pantries equipment
- Electrolux monitoring system
- Lifeboats, tender and rescue boats
- Sliding fire doors
- Provision plant
The Junior Electrical Engineer is part of the rotating electrical watch team and must have strong knowledge of all electrical systems onboard as well as a full understanding of the Safety Management System.
- Minimum a Diploma or Certificate from a recognized and approved Maritime Technical Vocational School or institution, in Marine Electrical Automation Engineering or Electrical Power Engineering or equivalent;
- Certificate of Competency as Marine Electro Automation Officer, Marine Electrical Engineer, Ship Electrician, or equivalent;
- Additional qualification in Marine High Voltage Installations;
- Proven track records of related work;
- Certifications according to STCW 95 Requirement.