- To ensure smooth and accurate administration of the Shipboard Computer Hardware and Software which falls under the cruise line's network environment vis-À-vis;
- Level 1 Technical Support;
- Operations and Applications;
- Maintenance of H/W, S/W, Documentation and Media Control;
- Systems Monitoring and Troubleshooting;
- Training, Development and Support.
- Implement and maintain guidelines and procedures set out by Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
- To ensure the ultimate guest experience onboard company vessels by aiding effective communication of information through all departments;
- Ensure appropriate follow up on all IT related issues
- Worked in a luxury environment cruise environment for several years as Systems Manager.
- Understanding of the highest level of service;
- Initial Level 1 support for the shipboard users in regards to the Shore side computing environment.
Hands on troubleshooting of equipment, which knowledge of:
* MS Office Suite
* Fidelio Cruise including (but not limited to) modules:
- Cruise Management, Cashbook, Payroll, Security, Shore Excursion, Data Import, US Customs APIS, Quick Check In.
- Micros Fidelio Point of Sale
* NVS – Visual Reservation System
* Wireless Check in systems
- Preventive maintenance of equipment in the form of cleaning and/or testing to preserve equipment;
- Maintenance and operation of business critical applications
- Maintenance of an updated inventory of Hardware and Software in the Shipboard Systems environment. This includes, but is not limited to, hardware such as Server, workstations and printers. Maintenance of the Backup tape log for all systems;
- Well organized; a multi-tasker
- Great at customer service and building positive relations with guests and colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a pleasant working environment
- Excellent administrative skills;
- Excellent communication skills., good written and spoken English
- Strong leadership skills and practice ‘leading by example;
- Outgoing personality, open minded and flexible;
- Ability to work in an international environment;
- Excellent appearance